These are the rules of the Hardstyle Wiki. This page dictates what goes on around this wiki.
Basically, the rules dictates the following:
- Have fun! That's what this wiki is for!
- This place isn't biased, religiously, politically, or in any other way.
- Respect. All users, and that means all users, including admins. Disrespect isn't tolerated.
- Listen. Regular users must listen to admins. But, if an admin is abusing his/her powers, you have the right to report that admin.
Here is the full policy.
- No sexual content (excluding some rare exceptions).
- Swearing is tolerated only if not used to insult people; that means it can be used in user pages and talk pages to intensify what you mean (i.e. "fucking nice!"), and also in names of artists, labels and so on.
- If a user is banned, respect his/her user page.
- If you created a country, since
- Use good spelling and check your grammar. Bad grammar and spelling in a page will result in major edits or deletion.
- No edit wars. Pages with edit wars will be locked.
- All users have rights, similar to human rights. They have the right to speak their mind, and the right to an opinion. Moderators that abuse their powers to manipulate opinions will be demoted and/or blocked.
- Flaming is not tolerated. It will result in a block.
- Don't create pages for artists who haven't had a release on a well established label.
- Don't create pages for labels with less than 10 releases (except if they were founded by a highly recognized artist).
- Don't create pages for radio shows that haven't had at least one guestmix from an highly recognized artist and/or have such type of artist as a resident.
If one or more of the rules above have been disrespected, an action will be applied. Generally, that action is in this list:
- Temporary block/ban — in case it isn't really fatal. Time varies on fatality.
- Permanent block/ban — applied for fatal rules break.
- Demote from its charge — applied for users with special rights. Check Special:UserRights.